Celebrating thirty-five years makes this event an extraordinary occasion. So, in addition to expressing our gratitude, we intend to use this Summit as an opportunity to build momentum and excitement that will take us into a future of tremendous growth for YVC.
Summit is open to all YVC Program Directors, Executive Directors, Team Leaders, and Youth Volunteers and will also be open to YVC Alumni and donors this year.
A one-of-a-kind experience with your YVC family. We will spend time learning from each other, celebrating each other’s successes, and plotting our way forward. Summit is where we grow together and connect with others across the network.
More than ever, we need the strength of our community to tackle the dynamic and changing needs of running a youth development program.
- Early bird hotel and registration open until and through September 7
- Registration Rates:
- Adults $205 (early bird $180)
- Youth $180 (early bird $155)
- Dinner Saturday night will be $50
Registration includes conference workshops/facilitators, materials, service projects, adult reception, and all Friday and Saturday meals except Friday night dinner on your own. The actual cost is $430 per individual, so YVCHQ highly subsidizes conference costs!
Hotel Link and instructions:
To reserve a room with the YVC discount, follow these instructions:
- Click “Book Now” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Kansas City.”
- Click “Check Availability.”
- Click “Add Code.”
- Where it says “Discount Code,” click the down carrot
- Select “Group Attendee.”
- Enter your group code: YOUTHV2022-1
- Click “ ADD”; this will direct you to the booking screen
- Click Let’s Find a Room!
Our BEST advice would be to fly into Kansas City International Airport on Thursday, October 6, and fly out on Sunday, October 9. Kansas City International Airport is roughly 35-40 minutes from the Stoney Creek Inn, where Summit is hosted.