Are you looking to get rid of an old vehicle? The CARS program donates money to YVC when you donate your car.
This program is a year-round, national service available to anyone wishing to donate an unwanted car, van, motorcycle, truck, bus, motor home, boat, trailer, or airplane. Vehicles, running or not, must be whole and have a clear title. Towing is free and donors may qualify for a tax deduction. The program is fully licensed and insured, and service providers meet all local and federal EPA requirements.
Provide the following information:
- The year, make and model of your vehicle.
- The general condition of your vehicle and approximate mileage.
- The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This is a 17 digit number usually found on your registration, title and/or insurance policy. It usually can also be located at the base of the windshield on the left-hand side.
Running or not, the only requirements for CARS to accept your vehicle are:
- The vehicle must be whole.
- You must have a clear title for the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be accessible for towing.