“Summit changed my life and I made tons of new connections with people from all over.” -A participant in a recent Summit
Interested in becoming a Summit sponsor?
Contact Chelan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazing YVC volunteers and leaders.
An annual opportunity to bring the YVC family together. We spend time learning from each other, celebrating our successes, and plotting our way forward. Summit is where we grow together and connect with others across the network.
- Registration opens Thursday evening
- Conference Begins Friday, October 16, 2020 at 7:30 am
- Conference Concludes Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 9:00 pm
*New Program Director training will occur on Thursday, October 15th. Time TBD. For questions, contact your affiliate rep.
- $175 for adults; $150 for youth
- Add $25 if not registered by early bird deadline of 9/15/20
Your Summit registration ticket is an all-access pass to two full days of learning, networking and fun! With it, you’ll have the opportunity to meet your peers and make new friends while celebrating and serving with some of the most passionate volunteers you’ll ever know. Each attendee will also receive meals, conference materials and a t-shirt included in their ticket price. Normally, a conference this amazing would cost $435. However, since the staff here at YVCHQ feels it is so important for youth and adults alike to attend, we’ve substantially subsidized the cost of admission. Hotel accommodations are not included. Please review the following cost considerations and check out these 12 simple fundraising ideas.
- $185/night + approx. $30 taxes if reserved by 9/15/20
- Up to 4 people can share a room if desired
- Include Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
- Click here to reserve hotel – YVC’s group rate will populate once you enter the dates of arrival and departure on the booking link calendar
- Email Naomi.Perez@LGAPlazaHotel.com to extend your stay before and/or after Oct 15-18 with the conference rate
- Hotel provides free shuttle to/from LaGuardia airport (LGA)
- Uber/Lyft are both available in this area
- Metro passes in NYC are $2.75 per ride
- Hotel parking = $30/day for registered guests
- Friday and Saturday breakfast
- Friday and Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner
- You will need money for Friday night’s meal and any meals while traveling
- YVC store purchases
SUMMIT 2019 HIGHLIGHTS
- Check out these moments captured at #yvcsummit by staff and volunteers on our Facebook page
- See the winners of the IYAB #YVCSummitChallenge on Instagram
- Email AnnMarie Thomas if you want to share your Summit experience in a blog or social media post
- Read about the award winners on our blog