Strategic Focus Areas
Board of Directors
Service After YVC
COVID-19 Resource Page
YVC Network Evaluation
Mental Health First Aid Training
Construction-Related Projects Q&A
Construction-Related Projects Grant Report
Working with Youth
In-School Program Guidebook
START A YVC
Volunteer For 15 Initiative
By signing this pledge, I promise to:
• Volunteer for 15 hours between June 1 - August 31, 2022.
• Strive to be a positive difference-maker in my community.
• Embrace the vision of Youth Volunteer Corps (YVC) to have compassion, selflessness, and respect for everyone.
• Acknowledge that while participating in the Volunteer For 15 initiative, I represent YVC and I will represent them positively.
• Fully participate in all YVC activities for community engagement and personal development.
• Be truthful and honest in my submission of all service hours.
Email will be our main way to communicate with you. Please use an address you’ll check regularly during the summer.
Youth's First Name
Youth's Last Name
State / Province
Must be ages 11-18
T-shirts sizes are unisex fit
Consent (To be completed by parent or guardian)
Yes, I grant permission for 15 and the Mahomies, Youth Volunteer Corps, and any related agencies to use my child’s name, photograph, video, audio recording and/or quote to display the impact of the Volunteer for 15 initiative.
Have you volunteered with the Youth Volunteer Corps Program prior to this initiative?
Trouble registering? Contact
Personal information and email addresses will be kept confidential.